Places to visit: National Oceanographic Museum (Institute of Oceanography) – Long Son Pagoda – Po Nagar Cham Tower - Mineral Mud Bath
*8h45: Company bus together with tour guide picks you up at your hotel
|National Oceanographic Museum|
|Long Son Pagoda|
|Po Nagar Cham Tower|
*9h15: The destination is Nha Trang Institute of Oceanography - the biggest center for marine scientific research in South East Asia.
- Visitors will have firsthand experience of seeing the museum of sea creatures with more than 20,000 samples of over 4,000 types of sea and freshwater fish as well
- Here is particularly stored a Humpback Whale skeleton of nearly 26 meters in length and 3 meters in height
*10h30: visit Long Son Pagoda.
- You will visit and learn about the formation of Long Son Pagoda - the largest temple in Khanh Hoa province built in Binh Tuat Year 1886
- Then you will come and see the School of Buddhist Studies and the headquarters of the Buddhist Association of Khanh Hoa Province
- You will see the large bronze statue of Buddha Sakyamuni weighs 700kgs and 1.6 meters high, the Cundi Statue with eighteen arms, the Statue of Buddha sitting sermon, etc
*11h-11h45: Visit Po Nagar Tower.
- You can admire the architectural complex of the Champa culture built from the eighth century to the thirteenth century
- Learn about Champa Culture
*12h: Have traditional meal or serving grilled meat rolls for lunch at restaurant.
*13h: Nha Trang Hot Spring Center.
- You can have temperate aquatic therapy treatment and health care services by natural mineral mud to enjoy the wonderful moments of relaxation (expenses excluded)
*15h: Tour guide with company bus takes you back to your hotel.
Chính sách & Điều khoảnRegister at least 2 guests
Chọn hình thức thanh toánCredit Card - Chuyển khoản - Paypal - Master/ Visa Card -
Ngày : 1 | Đêm : 0